At Rose Midwifery, our team of Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) specialize in providing healthcare for women from adolescence through adulthood, including pregnancy and childbirth. Each of our midwives is certified through the American College of Nurse-Midwives, and she has trained in both nursing and midwifery.
Rose Midwifery has three locations around the Denver Metro area to make it more convenient for you to choose our providers. We also offer extended office hours and often have same-day or next-day appointments available.
Rose Midwifery is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, part of the HealthONE system of care.
Our Philosophy of Care
Our goal is to provide safe, meaningful, holistic health care to all women, from adolescence through the childbearing years. We take time to listen, to understand your personal needs, and to educate and supportyou in your choices. We promote overall health and wellbeing for a happy and fulfilling future.
We offer comprehensive services:
- Pregnancy, childbirth, family planning, well-woman care, including annual exams and other gynecological services
- Support and education for the best birth experience for you and your baby
- New patients accepted at any time during their pregnancy, including pre-conception
- Same-day or next-day appointments are usually available
- Early morning and evening appointments now available on Tuesdays, when we are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Assistance with Medicaid applications (birth certificate and picture ID required)
- Prenatal Plus Program for Medicaid patients